When you need the best in plumbing service, you can count on A O Dowd Plumbing Inc. to provide you with just that. We have a staff full of trained and certified technicians that have years of experience in plumbing. We not only have the top quality staff that you are looking for, but we strive to be the best company we can be. That means that we are always looking for new ways to improve and are learning new techniques that will be able to help make us more efficient when it comes to our work. We are dedicated to bringing you the best service possible, whether it is a sink leak or a complete piping replacement, no job is too big or small for our experts. For all your plumbing needs in Fontana, CA, call us at (909) 684-1915.
Plumbing Company Fontana, CA
We provide a large range of services from clogged drain cleaning, slab leak repair, and leak repair, to gas line testing and plumbing inspection. A O Dowd Plumbing Inc. also provides 24-hour emergency service for those problems that just can’t wait. This is one way that we show you that your home and business is important to us. Sometimes emergencies happen and when they do, we will be there as fast as we can. Below is a list of some of the main services we provide, that you can check out.
- Plumbing Contractor When you need someone you can count on to get the job done and that you can trust, we have the contractor for you.
- Clogged Drains Clogged drains happen all of the time. You can count on one of our experts to clear the drain for you.
- Slab Leak A slab leak is something that can destroy a perfectly good house. Make sure you pay attention to the signs that you have one.
- Leak Repair A water leak is usually a simple fix, but if let on for too long it can cost you hundreds of extra dollars a year.
- Water Heaters Your home depends on your water heater to work in order to do things like laundry and shower. We can fix any problems if they come up.
- Gas Lines When dealing with gas lines, we have to be very careful because a gas leak can be very dangerous to your health.
- Sewage Services You rely on your sewage system to do its job so you don’t have to deal with the gross parts. If there is a problem, we will handle it.
- Plumbing Pumps There are several different types of plumbing pumps that all will help you in different ways and protect your home.
- Kitchen/Bathroom Plumbing We can help you with anything from fixtures to faucet leaks in your kitchen and bathroom.
- Water Treatment Make sure the water that you are drinking is clean and clear because it can potentially be filled with harmful toxins.
A O Dowd Plumbing Inc. has over 10 years of experience in the business and every single day we are growing and getting better. In an effort to always provide the best service to you, all of our plumbers are fully trained and insured. This should give you the added peace of mind that we not only know what we are doing, but we are safe and passionate about providing you with highly qualified technicians. Our plumber will always be on time, courteous, and respectful of your home or business. We work hard to get the job done that same day if possible so that you can get back to your daily life. We understand that a plumbing problem is the last thing you need and that is why we will work hard to get the problem fixed or taken care of as quickly as possible. Call a company that you can trust in Fontana, CA, at (909) 684-1915, today.
Water Heater Repairs / Replacement
Your water heater is one of the most important items in your home. This is because it controls the hot water that pushes through your house. Without it, your water would not get hot and you would be stuck with cold water. Every home is different and everybody’s needs are different. That being said, there are several different types of water heaters that you can choose from. Each one has the sole purpose of bringing you hot water, but each one is also unique to different individual needs as well. Here are a few of the most common types that may work for you.
Conventional Tank Heaters
These water heaters are the ones that are most commonly found in the home. New build homes usually come standard with either a gas or an electric water heater depending if the development is run with gas or just electricity. The reason these are so standard is that they usually fulfill the need for every family. A gas water heater is able to heat water faster than an electric water heater and because of this, it makes it the best choice for families with several people living in the home. A gas water heater is usually more energy efficient as well. Electric water heaters tend to last the longest and also heat water rather quickly. Because of this, it makes it great to have in a home of more than two people. This heater is usually less expensive up front but is a little less energy efficient than a gas water heater. Both tank systems do a great job and will be able to provide a larger family with hot water in their home.
Tankless Water Heaters
These water heaters are great when you want to save money on your energy bill. The reason for this is because it only heats the water when you need it. This is great because if you are not home or if you are not using hot water, it is not heating it. The downside to this heating system is that it does not heat water as fast or as much as the above tank systems because of the smaller size of the tank.
- Gas Water Heater A tankless water heater is energy efficient because it is doesn’t heat up water until you need it.
- Electric Water Heater A gas water heater heats water faster than other conventional water heaters and are energy efficient as well.
- Electric Water Heater Electric water heaters are commonly found in homes and are less expensive upfront than many other systems.
- Water Heater Inspection Having your water heater inspected will ensure that it is always working properly and never suddenly goes out on you.
- High Recovery Water Heaters A water heater that heats water faster than any other, is a high recovery water heater.
- Heat Pump Water Heaters A heat pump water heater takes heat from one spot and moves it to another spot, making it extremely energy efficient.
- Hot Water Heater Boosters Needing a boost in your water heaters heat process? This will help you get the heat you have been wanting.
- Tank Water Heater Replacement If your tank water heater goes out, we can have the new one replaced usually the same day so that you don’t have to be without.
Drain Cleaning & Clogged Drains
Clogged drains are something every homeowner will probably have to deal with at least once. This is a common problem because, over time, pipes get backed up with food, soap scum, hair, and other chemicals. A clogged drain is usually a quick fix and can even be taken care of without a professional at times.
Chemicals – There are chemicals that you can buy from just about any grocery-type store that will clean your pipes out without any problems if it is small enough. Sometimes this does the job and other times it may not do anything.
Wire Hanger – If you have a wire hanger or any long wire of some kind, you can put it down the drain until you hit the clog. At this point, you can try to puncture through it and pull it up or at least puncture through enough to allow water to flow through it. This may or may not solve the problem but if it continues to be clogged, you will need to call a plumber to have it removed.
If you end up having a clogged drain or a pipe clog in Fontana, CA give us a call at (909) 684-1915 and we will be more than happy to get it taken care of for you.
- Clogged Shower Drain Cleaning A Clogged shower drain will need to be cleaned out by a professional on occasion to ensure that the clog really goes away.
- Clogged Bathtub Drain Cleaning Clogged bathtub drains are very common in homes but can be cleaned out easily with the help of a professional plumber.
- Clogged Toilet Cleaning Do not panic if your toilet becomes clogged, an expert plumber knows all the tricks to make sure that it does not end up overflowing.
- Clogged Sink Drain Cleaning If your sink drain becomes clogged, it can overflow and cause flooding. One of our technicians has the tools to get it repaired.
- Clogged Pipe Cleaning Pipes become clogged over time due to hair, soap scum, and grease and will need to be cleaned out to ensure it works properly.
Slab Leak Detection & Repair
Leaks can be a make or break of a home especially when you have a slab leak. These are incredibly difficult to find and figure out where it is coming from. It is a good idea to not try to find it yourself and call a professional right away. A slab leak can cause serious damage to your home if you do not get it taken care of. It is important to pay attention to the signs so that if you do have one, you do not miss it. A few of the signs to look out for are:
- Higher water bill than normal
- Water adding up where it normally shouldn’t be
- Sudden mold or mildew on your floors or up your walls
- A musty smell in your home
- Hot water heater running all day long
If these or anything else unusual begins to happen that may lead you to believe that you have a slab leak happens, call us right away at (909) 684-1915 and we will have a professional out to you as soon as possible. A slab leak can cause serious damage to your home and create a mold that is dangerous to breathe in.
- Slab Leak Detection Our experts will be able to detect a slab leak and make sure that it is stopped quickly so that there was no more damage.
- What is a Slab Leak? A slab leak happens when the pipes underneath the slab begin to leak. This is often hard to find, but will need to be taken care of right away.
Plumbing Repiping Service
Sometimes our pipes can’t hold out any longer. Over time, they may begin to rust or become clogged and even burst due to clogging or freezing. When this happens, you may have no choice but to have a plumbing repiping service done. If your water is starting to come out of the sink with a brown color to it or even a bad taste like metal or dirt, that means that your pipes over time have galvanized and need to be replaced.
- Reasons To Have Your Home Repiped
- Avoid the gross taste of metal in your water when your pipes start to give out.
- Repipe before you need it so that you can avoid the mess and added the cost of water damage from a bursting pipe.
- Peace of mind that your pipes are working the way they should be.
Boiler and Water Heater Repair
It is important to make sure that your boiler is always working properly so that you don’t run out of hot water. A boiler uses natural gas to warm the water and provide it for you and whatever you need it for. It is a myth that boilers actually boil the water. The water only heats up to around 190 degrees before it is distributed to you in your home. When you need a boiler repair, it is usually an easy fix and can be taken care of that same day.
- Common Boiler Problems
- Heat turns off and no hot water
- Loses pressure
- Pilot light goes out
- Frozen pipe
Broken Pipes and Leak Repairs
Broken pipes can happen for a few different reasons. They can also cause leaks and major damage if they are broken as well. Pipes run underground and many of them are underneath your actual home. Over time, they can become damaged by things like weather, time, or ground movement. Although pipes are usually very durable, they are not indestructible and will break down over time. When a pipe becomes broken, it will need to be replaced right away as not to cause serious water damage to your home and yard. A leak repair can be fixed rather simply with modern plumbing technology.
Pipe Burst at Home
If your pipe breaks in your home, there are few things you need to do and not do:
- Turn off your water as quickly as possible.
- Try to catch the water in a bucket to keep from getting water damage.
- Do not touch any electrical outlet of any kind so you do not become electrocuted.
- Contact a plumber right away to get the pipe fixed.
Pipe breaks happen and if you have someone out right away, the problem can be resolved within a few hours without an issue. Here at A O Dowd Plumbing Inc. is here for you for all your plumbing needs. When you have a pipe break in Fontana, CA, call (909) 684-1915 right away and our emergency plumbing team will be there right away.
- Water Leak Detection and Testing Testing your water can help you avoid drinking water with chemicals in it and will be able to be treated.
- Underground/Yard Line Water Leak Repair An underground water leak can cause major water damage before you even know it is happening.
- Pressure Tank Repair & Install A pressure tank can be repaired or installed usually the same day and will be a great addition to your home.
- Hose Bib Replacement Replacing your hose bib is quick and easy and will allow your hose and piping system to work properly again.
- Water Pressure Booster If you are or have been unhappy with your water pressure, we can install a water pressure booster to help with that problem.
- Residential Plumbing Company When you need a plumbing company you can count on for all of your residential needs, we are the team for you.
- Commercial Plumbing Company Your business and time mean the most to us, that is why we care and will be there for all of your commercial needs.
- Repiping Repiping a home is a major process, but when your pipes begin to give out on you, it is the best option to protect your home.
- Plumbing Maintenance When a problem comes up with your plumbing, our professionals will be able to maintain and repair any issue that you may have.
- Hydro Jetting Cleaning your pipes has a whole new meaning with hydro jetting. We can now clean your pipes better than snaking.