Plumbing pumps are extremely important and are able to provide functionality to your plumbing system that would not exist without it. There are many different kinds of pumps that can be used for various reasons. Some of the pumps help make your water flow, like in your toilet and other ones are able to take good water from places and move it into your home. If you are looking at various types of pumps or have questions about the types of pumps in Fontana, CA, that we have, give us a call at (909) 684-1915 and our experts at A O Dowd Plumbing Inc. will be able to help you any time.
Types of Pumps We Carry
Though all of these pumps generally do the same kind of thing, just with different levels of intensity, there are two separate ones that are either submersible or non-submersible. Submersible pumps are created to be able to go underneath the water. The ones that are able to go underwater are sump pumps, transfer pumps, and sewage ejection pumps. Pumps like a sump pump are placed in houses and buildings that have basements. They are put here because basements can accumulate water and a pump is able to keep the water out of these dry areas. A transfer pump is pretty much what it sounds like. It takes water from one spot and moves it to another spot. This is great to have if your basement becomes flooded and you don’t have a sump pump. A sewage ejection pump is placed inside the septic tank and moves sewage away from the home or building. Non-submersible Pumps are not created to be inside of water. They are made to move water through the home and are very energy efficient.
Installation Of These Pumps
There are many different types of pumps out there and that we mention more about, below. We are available to you at any time to make sure that you are confident in choosing the best pump for you and your home. It is also important to say that you should never try to install one of these bumps on your own if you are not an experienced plumber. The reason for this is because if something is not installed correctly, it can end up causing severe damage to your plumbing system. These types of pumps are able to be installed simply and efficiently by a professional plumber in Fontana, CA and you can call us any time at (909) 684-1915 to do that.
When you have questions about the types of pumps in Fontana, CA, give A O Dowd Plumbing Inc. and we can go over anything you would like regarding these types of pumps.
- Grinder Pump Repair & Install A grinder pump takes your wastewater and grinds it up to put it back into the sewer system.
- Booster Pump Installation & Repair When your pump needs the kind of extra boost that you want, a booster pump will come in handy and get the job done.
- Lift Station Pump Repair If your lift station pump stops working, your pumping system is not at its best and can cause other problems; we can repair it for you.
- Sump Pump Repair & Replacement Don’t let your sump pump go out, have it repaired or replaced so that your home is never left to fend for itself.
- Back-up Pump Repair & Install The back-up pump is important for you to have maintained so that if your main pump goes out, this one always has you covered.
- Sewage Injection Pump Repair & Install To avoid having sewage getting backed up or misplaced in your system, your sewage pump needs to be maintained.
- Well Pump Repair & Install A well pump repair is crucial when you rely on well water. Call on our expert plumbers to get it repaired for you.
- Septic Tank Repairs Your septic tank is an important part of the home. When it needs to be repaired, our professionals are here to make it right.
- Recirculation Pumps Your water needs to circulate in order for it to end up where it is supposed to go, that is why your recirculation pump is so important.