A O Dowd Plumbing Inc. is the company to call on when you need informed and expert plumbers. We have great plumbers that won’t stop until you are happy with your experience. Our biggest goal is to make certain that you are happy with your entire experience. We are consistently on schedule and make certain to be courteous. Plumbing problems are frustrating, but we understand this and will have them taken care of. The job can be done promptly and we will make certain we are always on time. We want to be sure you are happy. When you want a great plumbing contractor in Rancho Cucamonga, CA, phone us at (909) 684-1915.
The last thing you want is a technician that says to you that you need something you do not. We will never do that to you. Everything that we do, we will describe it to you beforehand. And we will always request your consent before we begin a project. You will always get a trained and certified plumber. You never have to worry that your technician doesn’t know what they are doing. A O Dowd Plumbing Inc. can give you the finest quality and care. Let us acquire your trust by calling on our group of experts at Rancho Cucamonga, CA.
- Emergency Plumbing Repairs Plumbing emergencies are scary, but we are here for you when they happen.
- Main Water Line Repairs Main water lines burst and cause flooding in that area. We will make sure it is taken care of.
- Broken Pipe Repair A broken pipe can wind up causing more damage to the reminder of your plumbing system if it is not taken care of.
- Backflow Testing and Repair To avoid a backflow issue or see what is going on, have a test done and then get it fixed immediately.
- Plumbing Video Camera Inspection We can use a camera to look into your piping system and find where the clog is at.
- Whole House Repiping Repiping your home is sometimes the only choice we have if they are too damaged.
Pick Our Company
Our technicians at A O Dowd Plumbing Inc. are top of the line. We are diverse in the way we do everything because we have the training and experience that will set us apart from the rest and will always be respectful and on time for any appointments that are set. You can rely on us for any repair that you need. We depend on your satisfaction to keep us going. We offer a lot of varying kinds of plumbing services. Plumbers do a lot more than only fix sinks. Whatever your plumbing needs in Rancho Cucamonga, CA, we can help you. We are always ready to help, whether it be a gas leak or choosing a water heater, give us a call at (909) 684-1915.
Clogged Drain Repairs
Clogged drains occur in every house, even if you are careful. Unfortunately, you will likely end up having a clogged drain at some point if you haven’t already. A plumber can usually have this problem taken care of within an hour or two. If you call an expert plumber, they will be able to use a few different techniques in order to get the clog out of the drain. There are also a few ways that you can take care of this yourself by using stuff you may already have. A wire hanger can sometimes do the job and pull the clog right out. A few cleaning products might even dissolve the clog if it is small.
- Clogged Shower Drain Cleaning Shower drains get clogged very easily and will probably need to be cleared out at some point.
- Clogged Bathtub Drain Cleaning If your bathtub gets clogged, it can keep your gross water from draining. Have it cleaned by a plumber soon.
- Clogged Toilet Cleaning We can clean your toilet out so that whatever is clogging it goes away.
- Clogged Sink Drain Cleaning allow a plumber clean your sink out so that your drains do not wind up getting clogged up.
- Clogged Pipe Cleaning Clogged pipe cleaning will help you to stay away from a pipe burst or a backed up pipe in the future.
Water Heater Replacements
It can be overwhelming to choose a new water heater.. The options are all really different from each other. A tankless water heater can be more energy efficient for a smaller home. Electric water heaters are typically less expensive initially. There are also a few types to pick through. The technicians on our team are there to help. It will be put in correctly for you so you don’t have to worry that it was not done right.
- Tankless Water Heater Repair A tankless water heater takes a little longer to heat up your water because it doesn’t heat it up till you are ready to use it.
- Tank Water Heater Replacement If you need to have your tank water heater replaced, it can usually be taken care of in one day.
- Gas Water Heater A fast way to heat your water up is from a gas water heater.
- Electric Water Heater An electric water heater is energy efficient and is cheaper at upfront cost.
- Water Heater Inspection Have your water heater inspected to keep it in the strongest possible working condition.
- High Recovery Water Heaters Your water heater should always work for you and never leave you stranded with cold water. This water heater will do that for you.
- Heat Pump Water Heaters Get hot water while saving almost twice the amount of energy using a heat pump water heater.
- Hot water Heater Boosters Put a boost in your hot water so that you have that extra hot water, regularly.
Slab Leak Repairs & Leak Detection
Slab leaks are annoying and can be expensive to have fixed. The reason for this is because it is hard to find sometimes. As experts, we can help you find out where this leak is coming from. This needs to be taken care of so that it doesn’t end up destroying your house. Over time, cracking can happen and mold will start to spread around your house. The damage may wind up costing you more than you originally would have paid for the slab leak. We will get this issue taken care of for you quickly so that no more problems occur.
Whole House Plumbing Repiping
If you have an old house, it probably has really old piping. Even if your older house is in the best shape, the piping system have typically been untouched for a long time. Because they are underground, there isn’t really any way to get to them unless something is wrong and should be changed out. Your piping system will probably need to be switched out if you start to see brown water that tastes bad or like metal. Sometimes there isn’t much you can do unless have your whole home repiped. This may seem like a lot, but if you plan to stay in that home for a long time, it is crucial that your piping system be up to date and of good quality or you will keep having problems. By waiting on this issue you are setting yourself up for a pipe burst or a leak later on. One of our experts will be able to help you with all of your repiping wants.